Saturday, December 12, 2015

HelloFresh Review

So I haven't done a review in a while, and one review I'd really love to do is a review on HelloFresh.

HelloFresh is a meal kit subscription delivery service that offers vegetarian and omnivore options using farm-fresh ingredients and chef inspired recipes. The prices range around $9.00-$11.00 (rounded) per person, depending on which kit you're ordering. The omnivore box is a little higher only because of the meats added to your box.
The kits start at $59.99 and end at $105.00 a week, depending on the box you get, and the most amount of people it feeds is 4. So if you have a large family, I do not recommend this subscription.
The meals itself were very easy to make. Each kit comes with a recipe card and it's easy to follow the instructions. I had no problem making my meals, and my daughter enjoyed them just as much as I did.

Overall: The food and the amount of time and effort they put into this is worth the price, but I'm afraid it's over my weekly and monthly budget on food and I just can't afford it. However, like I said, I did enjoy the food, it was delicious. This is perfect for a couple just starting out and are busy people and don't really have the time to grocery shop.

Rating: 4/5


Your farm-fresh ingredients will come in boxes like the ones pictured below.



Your meats come into packages like the ones pictured below.
And this is what your finished product will look like. NOTE: This is NOT the meal that came in my kit. This meal was cooked from a close friend of mine, Jamie Beauchamp, owner of Vonbeau

No comments:

Post a Comment